Here are just some random pictures that I thought were worth posting.
 |
| Love these kiddos. |
 |
| At the Niger River. We have pics of the kids from years ago on this tree (before H was even a thought in our mind). Fun to have another on the same tree many years later. |
 |
| Watching UNC basketball. Trying to teach them the right things even over here. :) |
 |
| I think here they were actually watching Messi, but I have no idea. Cute to see them all piled up on their dad. |
 |
| This really doesn't need a caption. :) Just a cute smile. |
 |
| So Brett's been trying to lead climb on our house, and well, he fell. From holding onto the roof (which is like a third story) to about 8 feet off the ground. I watched it happen and amazingly didn't freak out for some reason. Thankful that Jean caught him before he touched the ground. :) |
 |
| And this struck me as funny. Even the donkey carts respect the street lights. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment